We believe in providing value impact through Software Engineering, Analytics and Core Systems. SwedQ always work with bleeding edge technologies and challenges the status quo by having the employees and clients in mind.
SwedQ is a consulting company that works towards becoming the first choice within development and digitalisation. We achieve this by delivering tangible results based on our clients conditions and business objectives by focusing on the Know-how, experience and right competence.
We are a company consisting of 20 people from all over the world who works in Stockholm city and we are currently growing fast. SwedQ takes pride in having a high-quality recruitment process as well a relocation services that we provide for our current and future employees.
Sales & Management department can be considered as a support function for the rest of the department and making sure that our services can be utilised by giving our employees the best experience working with us.
SwedQ is growing and we are learning along the way, as the position is brand new there are opportunities to grow with it. We can form it together with some common sense and will power. That is why it is essential that you have personality traits of being forth coming, being able to push an agenda, take ownership, witty, an eye for details and thrive in social context. The role will eventually grow so you will need to keep in mind a sustainable growth mindset, the goal is to make it a department in the near future.
It does not matter if you have 10+ years experience or just graduated. For us it matter how you think and your willingness to create a strong footprint.
The role itself can be divided in three segments:
- Most importantly, help us grow the SwedQ family with top tier engineers, source and maintain a steady stream of good candidates
- Being part of and take ownership for the recruitment life cycle
- Utilising our recruitment tools and website so we can grow
- Participate in work-permit and relocation process
- SwedQ advocate, enhance our culture and spread our positive spirit internally and externally
- Help us increase social media presence (Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook)
- Event planning – Competence event and Social event arrangements
This will over time, the more you put effort in the above:
- Recruiting other Talent Acquisition
- Leading the Team and making sure the Team reaches our goals
- Recruiting other Employer branding people
- Develop SwedQ as a company together with rest of the management
SwedQ consist of one of the sharpest engineers in Sweden. We have made sure to maintain as high quality as possible. Many of our engineer are equipped with knowledge worth sharing and create events within their area to promote the company.
The company have been designed in such a way to grow. That is why we are looking for someone to give some love for the company to be part of this Journey.
What’s in it for you?
- We are in the hyper-growth stage. Having moved from a start-up to now a Scale-up. That means you will be part of the journey and learn a lot
- The opportunity to join and creating a world-class HR, TA and Employer branding team
- We want new ideas, someone who loves to push their beliefs and follows-up with it
- The opportunity to have free hands as long we are heading towards our growth goals
- Work with people from all over the world and be a part of a good diversity
- Office 365
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion practices in talent acquisition
- Experience from Consultant industry
- Design tools (Adobe, Figma or anything similar)
- Experience in Recruitment or IT
- Having a strong Linkedin network
Another info about the employment
- Employment - Full time
- Competitive Salary
- Location - Stockholm City