SwedQ is a young consulting company under rapid growth. Our business idea is to provide consultants who wants to work with bleeding edge technologies and companies that brings value to the world. The three corner stones of SwedQ is Ownership, Competence, Tech & Business understanding, therefore we are making sure that everyone who joins our family gets the right conditions to develop their skills, network and career.
Our assignments and solutions are provided throughout all types of industries, but our main focus is within the IT sector, so the assignments varies depending on your experience. For now, our consultants are working on everything from implementing a new architecture of a cloud solution, to helping to set up the new Back End system for the autonomous vehicles.
- Ph.D. or M.S. in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Statistics, or Mathematics.
- Minimum 2+ years of professional industry experience in data science.
- Expertise in machine learning and statistical modeling.
- Are proficient in small data modeling work in Python.
- Passion to answer Product/Engineering questions with data (IE Communicate findings for non-initiated people)
- Have full stack experience in data collection, aggregation, analysis, visualization, productization, and monitoring of data science products
- Deployment the whole ML pipeline from idea to production (API or dashboard)
- Cloud (AWS or similar)
- Are proficient in big data modeling work: Hadoop, Pig, Scala, Spark
- Tools: SQL, Pandas, MongoDB
- Other common languages: R, Julia, Octave
- Deploy data science solutions with CI/CD pipeline: Java, Python, C++
- Communicate concisely and persuasively with engineers and product managers
It is good to keep in mind that we are looking for somebody who have the right mindset and can be flexible. Therefore if you do not have all the skills needed, but have other Bonus skills, it is enough. Make sure to apply and we can take up the conversation from there.