SwedQ is a young consulting company under rapid growth. Our business idea is to provide consultants who wants to work with bleeding edge technologies and companies that brings value to the world. The three corner stones of SwedQ is Competence, Tech & Business Understanding and Ownership, therefore we are making sure that everyone who joins our family gets the right conditions to develop their skills, network and career. Our assignments and solutions are provided throughout all types of industries, but our main focus is within the IT sector, so the assignments varies depending on your experience. For now, our consultants are working on everything from implementing a new architecture of a cloud solution, to helping to set up the new back end system for autonomous vehicles.
As a consultant at SwedQ you will be helping our clients to design and develop our clients new Radio System and be part of the 5G journey.
You will be involved from early pre-study phase thourgh definition and development process of new products. Becoming the link between HW design including ASIC specifications and SW design.
You will be interacting with many disciplines, people and functions within our clients organization. You are expected to investigate and define functionality through independent works as well as in active collaboration with developer of different disciplines within HW as well as SW.
- Functional systemization of radio products (Including radio architecture, functional descriptions, design specifications, requirements specifications...)
- Master Degree or PhD in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Physics or equivalent education.
- Min 5 years of relevant work experience within product development, embedded SW development and/or embedded system design.
- Experience from working with requirements and an understanding of how to create product value attributes from low level functions.
- Radio HW design
- Energy efficiency
- Matlab, algorithm development
- Radio- and telecommunications development
- Radio base band
- Rational DOORS Next Generation
- Competitive salary
- wellbeing in health
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Monthly payments into your additional pension fund
- A wellbeing budget to spend as you please
- Generous Developers budget, to be spent on conferences, additional tooling, education, licenses or gadgets
- Organized Knowledge days 3x a year (Knowabungas)
- Knowledge tribes, pooling knowledge and interests together
- Developers time, to use during work hours for your personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional work from home
- Unlimited coffee, soft drinks, craft beers, fruit and snacks
- Unbeatable business support function
- Voluntary participation in international trips and team buildings
- Summer family BBQ, Christmas party, after works, meetups
- Support for open source projects and community engagements
- Supporting your creative ideas and ambitions
- Carefully selected and challenging projects
- Working with international clients and known mature startups
- Working on startup projects within SwedQ Works ventures
- Kick-ass colleagues and mentors at every corner
- Scandinavian approach including a flat organization without an excessive hierarchy