SwedQ is a young consulting company under rapid growth. Our business idea is to provide consultants who wants to work with bleeding edge technologies and companies that brings value to the world. The three corner stones of SwedQ is Competence, Tech & Business Understanding and Ownership, therefore we are making sure that everyone who joins our family gets the right conditions to develop their skills, network and career. Our assignments and solutions are provided throughout all types of industries, but our main focus is within the IT sector, so the assignments varies depending on your experience. For now, our consultants are working on everything from implementing a new architecture of a cloud solution, to helping to set up the new back end system for autonomous vehicles.
- Competitive salary depending on your experience and knowledge
- Regular salary increase, full vacation payFull-time employment
- wellbeing in health
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Monthly payments into your additional pension fund
- A wellbeing budget to spend as you please
- Generous Developers budget, to be spent on conferences, additional tooling, education, licenses or gadgets
- Organized Knowledge days 3x a year (Knowabungas)
- Knowledge tribes, pooling knowledge and interests together
- Developers time, to use during work hours for your personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional work from home
- Unlimited coffee, soft drinks, craft beers, fruit and snacks
- Unbeatable business support function
- Voluntary participation in international trips and team buildings
- Summer family BBQ, Christmas party, after works, meetups
- Support for open source projects and community engagements
- Supporting your creative ideas and ambitions
- Carefully selected and challenging projects
- Working with international clients and known mature startups
- Working on startup projects within SwedQ Works ventures
- Kick-ass colleagues and mentors at every corner
- Scandinavian approach including a flat organization without an excessive hierarchy
The assignments at SwedQ variouse but there is one common dominator - You will always be challanged and improve your skills with us. Besides the assignment we belive in creating an environment of sharing knowledge and that is why we have an internal Slack channels and coaching strcuture in the company. If you are experienced enough you will take on coaching responsibilites.
The more experience you have the more exposure of ambassador activities related task you are going to have (Courses, Seminars and conferanses). The reason is very simple - SwedQ needs more market presence and as a skilled engineer/developer you have also to build your brand and further it more.
For this role we are looking for somebody who wants to become a consultant and utilize their expertise within the Microsoft Stack, more precise within C# .NET. As a consultant at SwedQ you will represent the company and work at our clients that are dominating the market within their segment.
- .NET framework(Core, ASP, MVC, VB, Standard)
- Cloud - Any of the big three ( AWS, GCP, Azure)
- CI/CD - Jenkins, Team City, Octopus Deploy
- Microservice architecture
- Kubernetes, Docker (A plus)
- Serverless Architecture (A plus)
You do not have to be an exact fit to apply, we look at your general understanding of software development.