Are you tired of working in monotonous environments? Do you want to build a strong resume with advanced technologies and well-known companies? We are the answer! At SwedQ, the employee is always the priority, we listen to your preferences when it comes to your career path - Do you want to be certificated in AWS? We provide it. Do you want to build your own Team? Do it. Do you want to become a Solution Architect in the future? Let's achieve your goals together by designing a role that fits you, your wishes are our law.
SwedQ is a consulting company that works towards becoming the first choice within development and digitalization through delivering tangible results based on our clients conditions and business objectives. We accomplish this by focusing on the Know-how, experience and right competence.
What's in it for you?
As a Senior Data Engineer with SwedQ you will get exposed to bleeding edge technologies, varying environments and challenges each day. We are hiring before having an assignment, we design the role together based on your preferences and experience. Our assignments and solutions are provided throughout all types of industries, but our main focus is within the IT sector. For now, our consultants are working on everything from implementing a new architecture of a cloud solution, to helping to set up the new back end system for autonomous vehicles.
The limit is infinite. We work with smaller fintech companies to the more known companies in Sweden. Currently our consultants is working with: Spotify, H&M, Scania, Ericsson, Schibsted among many others.
You will bring:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a Data Engineer.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Good communicator
- Fluent English
- Experience with cloud solutions like Azure, AWS, GCP.
- Experience from building data pipelines in a cloud environment.
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language, Java, Python, C++
- Experience of Big Data, Hadoop Ecosystem, HortonWorks, Cloudera, spark
- Experience with some ETL-tools: SSIS, DataFactory, Informatica, ODI, Talend
- Experience with modern way of working: Microservices, serverless frameworks, Containerisation (docker and orchestration with kubernetes)
- Understanding of different database structures, NoSQL, SQL, MongoDB etc.
Note that you do not need to fill all of the above requirements, we will be taking into account other aspects of your experience as well!
Our culture is very, very important to us, we value low hierarchy, independence and responsibility, value-creating work and having fun together. We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At SwedQ we want you to be yourself and we value the differences in people, come to the office in flip flops or high heels, as long as you feel comfortable.
We believe in having fun and making memories, to maintain that we do a lot of activities such as playing football tournaments, going on trips and organising dinners.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Budget to spend on health and gym
- Generous developers budget
- Fully paid relocation package - Work permit, flying tickets & the service to find apartment.
- Monthly payments into you additional pension fund
- Health insurance
- Office in the City – Stone's throw from public transport and lunch restaurants
- Support for open source projects and community engagements
- Developers time, to use during work hours for your personal growth
- Kick-ass colleagues and mentors at every corner
Other information about the employment
- Start - Immediately / as soon as possible
- Employment - Full time
- Location - Stockholm