We believe in providing value impact through Software Engineering, Analytics and Core systems. SwedQ always work with bleeding edge technologies and challenges the status quo through having the employees and clients in mind.
SwedQ is a consulting company that works towards becoming the first choice within development and digitalization through delivering tangible results based on our clients conditions and business objectives. We accomplish this by focusing on the Know-how, experience and right competence
Our assignments and solutions are provided throughout all types of industries, but our main focus is within the IT sector, so the assignments varies depending on your experience. For now, our consultants are working on everything from implementing a new architecture of a cloud solution, to helping to set up the new back end system for autonomous vehicles.
For this particular role you will require a seniority of at least 5 years of experience, during this time you should have been exposed to both Front and Back End technologies. The reason for that is because you will work through the clients backlog that consist of tasks that requires you to navigate throug the whole stack.
The client works within the Health sector and their intentions is to grow within new market segments. Therefore their infrstructure requires to handle the fast rate of their expansion. This opportunity is a good place for somebody who wants to strengthen their experience within the latest technologies.
- React, React Redux
- Java 8, Spring Boot, REST, Vert.x
- AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, CloudFront, RDS)
- CI/CD - Jenkins, Team City, Octopus Deploy
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Competitive salary
- wellbeing in health
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Monthly payments into your additional pension fund
- A wellbeing budget to spend as you please
- Generous Developers budget, to be spent on conferences, additional tooling, education, licenses or gadgets
- Organized Knowledge days 3x a year (Knowabungas)
- Knowledge tribes, pooling knowledge and interests together
- Developers time, to use during work hours for your personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional work from home
- Unlimited coffee, soft drinks, craft beers, fruit and snacks
- Unbeatable business support function
- Voluntary participation in international trips and team buildings
- Summer family BBQ, Christmas party, after works, meetups
- Support for open source projects and community engagements
- Supporting your creative ideas and ambitions
- Carefully selected and challenging projects
- Working with international clients and known mature startups
- Working on startup projects within SwedQ Works ventures
- Kick-ass colleagues and mentors at every corner
- Scandinavian approach including a flat organization without an excessive hierarchy